Working for AccuLynx:
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
AccuLynx is actively seeking smart and passionate UI Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering team! UI Engineers at AccuLynx will play a key role in the design and development of our world-class construction management software and mobile web applications. We do not hire based on buzzwords or popular acronyms. We expect you to be well-versed in UI and be eager to adapt to new techniques in the future. If you want to be part of a collaborative team committed to providing a best-in-class software user experience, please read on!
What You Will Do:
- Craft beautiful, highly-functional and intuitive user interfaces for web, mobile, and/or software applications
- Implement front end user experience while working closely with engineers developing backend systems
- Serve as leader who can facilitate brainstorming and sketching sessions, as well as introduce and improve UI process cross-functionally
- Work with multiple engineering teams to implement common components
- Work within Engineering team to support and maintain existing production code while developing new enhancements and products
- Interact with QA personnel during systems testing phases of application development
- Build a cohesive experience across many pages and/or views
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML, (HTML5 including local storage ideal), CSS3, and CSS Preprocessors
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques and popular frameworks (Bootstrap, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Product accessibility, usability experience and knowledge
- Belief that performance is a feature
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM preferred
- Contributions to OSS projects or Stackoverflow
Why We Love AccuLynx:
AccuLynx's success as the #1 business management software for roofing contractors over the past 11 years is thanks to us investing in our employees, maintaining company values and focusing on a strong company culture. Our positive work environment has allowed us to retain employees that have been with us since our company's inception and has provided the solid groundwork for us to develop an industry-leading product while exceeding our customer's expectations. Because of our commitment to our company values and culture, we were recently officially recognized as a Great Place to Work Certified™ organization, with 90% of our employees naming AccuLynx as a great place to work.