Are you the type of water treater, that people love, trust, and thrive on building long-lasting relationships with their clients? Is service and testing not what you want to be doing? Does it excite you to gain peoples trust, solve their problems, close the deal, and manage the relationship? Do you enjoy being in a different place every day yet being home every night? Do you want to work for a growing company that will appreciate you and your values?
We are seeking individuals with a solid background in selling/servicing commercial water treatment service contracts, water treatment equipment, and problem solving. We assume this person has worked in our industry and understands the highly technical requirements of selling this type of service.
This sales person will assist in transferring all new business to our Turn-over Specialist.Requirements
Duties include (but not limited to)
- Solid work experience throughout career minimum 3-years proven sales record
- Have worked for a company engaged in HVAC water treatment service and sales preferably in NY, NJ, or PA
- Strong customer service background
- Sales track record and history proving that you know how to prospect, survey, overcome objections and sell on value and not price.
- Must prove solid closing ratio.
Goals to Include
- Following up on our sales leads, and some cold calling and prospecting new business
- Surveying, propose solving prospects problems through your working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Selling and closing new customers; initial territory will be either NJ and NY (excluding the NYC boroughs) or it will be NYC boroughs. The territory is subject to change at a later date.
- Legionella compliance experience
- Troubleshooting/on-site problem solving
- Proposal and letter writing
- Physical Ability To handle all aspects of service and sales, getting around NYC, commuting, climb safe ladders etc.
- Maintain a minimum of $2,000,000 in viable proposals at all times
- Selling of 30-50 accounts per year
- Selling approximately $450,000-$800,000 in new business annually
- Must maintain and demonstrate the company values at all times
Competitive salary and commission package. Flexible schedule and mostly remote work.Benefits Provided Medical, dental, vision, employer paid life insurance, 401k with employer matching, paid time off, paid company holidays, vehicles expenses, cell phone (iPhone), laptop computer, office space in Somerset and NYC.