Vynyl delivers high-fidelity software, design, and product solutions for clients across a wide spectrum of industries and needs. Recent projects include applications that power the #1 snow sports app, enable early diagnosis of debilitating medical conditions with unprecedented accuracy, safely transport special needs schoolchildren, keep skiers safe from avalanches, perform sophisticated geo-spatial and demographic data analysis to make important decisions about capital projects, and change the face of the sharing economy.
We are laser-focused on our clients' success while striving to perform our work in a sustainable way that makes time for professional development.
As an iOS Developer, you'll be working with a group of project managers, producers, designers, QA analysts, and other engineers to build great software and sustainable infrastructure on behalf of our clients. You'll be responsible for contributing to the overall technical leadership within your team and the firm as a whole. You should join the Vynyl team if you are
- A great communicator and collaborator
- Quality focused
- Comfortable with change, as each project presents new challenges and opportunities
- Achievement oriented
Vynyl is in need of iOS developers to help us take on an endless pipeline of unique iOS apps. We're most interested in candidates who have production experience in the latest Apple tech and have apps in the App Store for our review.Requirements
- Proficient with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with unit testing and/or UI testing
- Proficiency with code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and Human Interface Guidelines
- At least one app in production
- (Optional) Back-end web development experience
- (Optional) Any experience with Apple Watch, Bluetooth connectivity or other wearables
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
401(k) retirement plan with employer match