Are you a dynamic sales professional residing in the Southeast region of the United States, who is ready to spearhead sales territories in the US and Canada? Are you interested in building a global success story in growing CX market? Are you a hardcore sales professional ready to support us in our growth in the US markets?
If you desire to be part of a global success story and a company whose motto is "Making people Happy, one Smiley at a time" then you've arrived at the right place.
As the market leader in the experience management and CX market, HappyOrNot is looking for highly motivated, high performance sales professionals who understand technology's capability to optimize CX processes.
This sales position is responsible for identifying, targeting, prospecting and acquiring new business. This position will create sales strategies to achieve organizational objectives and financial goals, acquire and build relationships within the industry that will facilitate opportunities.
- Drive incremental revenue in new accounts
- Close sales leads that are self-sourced through prospecting activities (LinkedIn and other prospecting tools), as well as generated by our Marketing team
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Deliver presentations and technical demonstrations regarding HappyOrNot value proposition and product platform
- Follow the established HappyOrNot sales process to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity to Sales Management
- Be able to independently market HappyOrNot solutions-based process to perspective clients and close successfully
- Increase client base by otherwise help in closing new accounts and/or providing support to other sales team members
- Ability to translate knowledge of HappyOrNot client solutions and quickly build customer rapport and trust over the phone
- Continuous use of Salesforce tool to create metrics for deepening relationships, organizing business model to capitalize on market opportunities
Success factors for the position
- Some previous sales experience in selling B2B and/or Software solutions
- Fluent & clear communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to work with various types of software, including MS Office products, Salesforce and/or XANT playbooks
- Experience carrying a personal annual target and a track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented can-do attitude - you see challenges as things that just need to be solved out in order to proceed, not as obstacles
- Good interpersonal skills and a Team Player-attitude; we all have the same goals, we help each other out and encourage each other to succeed
- Flexibility, good prioritization & time-management skills
What we offer:
In return, you will get the chance to take your expertise to the next level in a growing, modern SAAS company on the way of conquering the customer and employee satisfaction markets worldwide. You have an opportunity to join the team behind the globally protected and awarded HappyOrNot service and build your career path in sales with us. We pride ourselves on the career opportunities, flexibility with responsibility and genuine internationality. Our Cultural Cornerstones are the drivers in everything we do, therefore it is important you find these inspirational too:
- Performance: Winner's attitude. By pursuing and rewarding outstanding performance, we help our customers improve theirs.
- Value-Add: Customer first. We work towards increased value for our customers, company, and employees. The value we create for our customers helps them to create value for their customers.
- Happiness: Every Smiley Counts. We take happiness seriously. Each of us is responsible for the happiness of our customers, our employees and ourselves.
For more information about our company, please visit:
- Read this well written story about us on the New Yorker which is exactly how we feel about being happy or not:
Click the link to apply: