CoreWeave is a modern cloud infrastructure empowering creators, innovators, and tomorrow's world changers with access to the compute resources they need to work more efficiently. Join a team of passionate people building the future of the cloud.
We are looking for a Rendering Solutions engineer to design and develop cloud rendering pipelines for VFX, gaming, and other related industries. Hire will be responsible for working closely with clients to develop custom solutions based upon CoreWeave's innovative cloud platform.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with the CoreWeave team and clients to create cloud infrastructure to render projects quickly and effectively
- Assist clients with troubleshooting difficult rendering issues such as missing resources, simulation, and other problems relating to popular DCCs
- Help clients manage render farms deployed on CoreWeave's cloud
- Develop custom containerized images for deploying rendering apps in kubernetes
- Build apps and services relating to rendering, management, and tracking
- Contribute to ongoing conversations about improving and accelerating studio pipelines with cloud solutions
What you need:
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Experience in VFX, visualization, or game industry
- Exposure to popular render farms such as Deadline, Tractor, or equivalent
- Experience using or developing extensions for DCCs/Engines such as:
(Houdini, Maya/3dsMax, Blender, C4D, Unreal Engine, Unity)
- Programming knowledge and experience
- Programming in one or multiple languages, preferably: Ruby, JS, Python, Go, Bash, and/or typescript
- Packages including: React, Rails, Node, Express
- DCC plugin development in MaxScript, MEL, bpy, hython, C++ etc..
- Building and deploying images with docker
Extremely competitive. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and position responsibilities