Looking for a Mortgage Underwriter (DE/LAPP-SAR preferred but not required) to join our team.
We pride ourselves in our company culture of building a community of team members who feel like family. We strive to create a home-away-from-home vibe, even though this position is remote, and you will be working from home anyway.
We get it though, we know the mortgage industry is very busy right now, and underwriters are in high demand, but we still want to hear from you.
Our firm is a mid-sized firm that makes a point in keeping their employees for the long haul.
We also don't want to hire "just a bunch of mortgage sales people", we are looking for licensed professionals with servant's hearts who want to take their time with our clients, and see to it that they get what they are looking for in a home loan.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Fully 100% Remote position.
- Competitive base salary + incentives for how man loans closed.
- A great supportive team to work with remotely.
- Room to grow with the company, based on performance.
What You Will Be Doing
Underwriting a mix of conventional and government loans, quickly clearing the pipeline for maximum amount of loans closed out at the end of the month.
What You Need for this Position3 Years
- mortgage underwriting experience coming from a lender.
- DE/LAPP Certs (preferred)
- Familiar with TRID Guidelines
- Up to date on COVID protocols.
So, if you are a Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DZ2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Destiny Ziarkowski - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.