Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation's leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We're grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, Pharmacann Inc. operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Cannabis Sales Consultant (CSC) is responsible for creating a world-class customer experience for all customers. The CSC will promote a positive, customer service-oriented, and compliant work environment This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at the retail PharmaCann location.
The CSC is responsible for compliance with all policy and procedures and all other operational objectives of the business., as well as executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance, along with sales and marketing objectives. The CSC must be passionate about their role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about cannabis.Duties And Responsibilities Or (Essential Functions)
- Meet & exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals.
- Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change.
- Add value to the team by being an authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world-class hospitality program.
- Drive repeat business through strong local networking and customer data capture, patient confidence inspiration, and building of patient loyalty.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on products and industry knowledge, including cannabis laws and regulation.
- Proactively answer customer questions and ensure knowledge of products and usage.
- Execute high customer experience standards, to include a world-class culture and industry-leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Accountable for accurately utilizing PharmaCann's Point of Sale system.
- Execute customer transactions with high attention to detail and ensure accuracy in register transactions.
- Execute PharmaCann's dispensary protocols including safety protocols.
- Complies with all security, safety, and legal requirements.
- Must be able to accommodate flexible scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized point of sale area.
- This role is required to assist and/or perform other duties as assigned, as well as in other functions of the operation, including but not limited to: call center, inventory, outreach, security, delivery acceptance, delivery, and visual merchandising.
- Dependent upon the state and/or location, this position may be required to hold a current driver's license and maintain a good driving record.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives.
- Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with customer service in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
- Intermediate-level math skills
- Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage a register
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner.
- Strong computer-based skills
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Business-minded personality
- A highly self-motivated and ethical individual
- Valid driver's license and ability to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Record background check (state specific)
- This job operates in a professional retail store environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- This position requires weekends, nights, overtime as needed, holidays, and flexible work availability.
- May require minimal travel.
- May be required to work outdoors and/or during inclement weather.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to read, speak, and listen. This employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk constantly, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms. This employee is required to use a phone and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.Direct reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.