Sign on bonus $1000.00 After 6 months service
- This job application is for the position of trailer repair technician to work at customers location in a mobile service truck.
Hours 1st shift 7 00am - 4 30pm 2nd shift 2 00pm - pm (hours can be adjusted per applicants needs )
Job duties include
- Performing preventative maintenance on trailers
- Repairing semi-trailers, truck bodies, lights, wiring, air systems, brakes, welding, etc.
- Experience in trailer repair is not required, but you must be mechanically inclined for this position
- We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and able to work well with customers.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- competitive wages
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- life insurance
DISCLAIMER (MUST READ)
By completing this online application, you authorize Gateway Trailer Repair, Inc and/or its agents to make such investigations and inquiries of your personal, employment, financial, and medical history and other related matters as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. (Generally, inquiries regarding medical history will be made only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.) You hereby release employers, schools, heath care providers and other person from all liability in responding to inquiries and releasing information in connection with your application.
In the event of employment, you understand that false or misleading information given in your application or interview(s) may result in discharge. You understand, also, that you are required to abide by all rules and regulations of Gateway Trailer Repair, Inc.
You understand that information you provide regarding current and/or previous employers may be used, and those employer(s) will be contacted, for the purpose of investigating your safety performance history as required by 49 CFR 391.23(d) and (e). You understand that you have the right to
- Review information provided by previous employers;
- Have errors in the information corrected by previous employers and for those previous employers to re-send the corrected information to the prospective employer; and
- Have a rebuttal statement attached to the alleged erroneous information, if you and the previous employer(s) cannot agree on the accuracy of the information.
This application is intended for use in evaluating your qualifications for employment. THIS IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT.
All information submitted on this page is confidential and securely stored.