Karya Property Management
is looking to hire a full time Maintenance Coordinator
for our Bayou Park community
in Central Houston. This property is 689 units.
This role will be responsible for working alongside the Property Manager and Maintenance department to organize work orders as they come in, ordering parts, gather and create reports, manage and input invoices, and occasionally assist in collections or walking vacant units. The ideal candidate will have high energy, be detail oriented, and have great customer service as you may be checking in with residents after maintenance work orders are completed.Good Communication Skills And Maintenance Knowledge Will Be Required.
Pay is $16-$17 per hour depending on experience. Schedule will be Monday through Friday 8 30am to 5 30pm and must have flexibility to work two Saturdays a month. Will require a Bilingual candidate.
- Maintenance background preferred
- Professionally qualified in working on computers programs and reports
- Bilingual required
- MUST HAVE auditing experience or willingness to learn quickly
- 1-5 Years of work experience in apartment operations Preferred
- Good customer Service Skills
- Good work ethics and professionalism
- Great communication skills
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
Salary range will depend on experience with PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, & Basic Life Insurance.