Infosys is seeking a Java AWS Technology Lead. The position primary be responsible for apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. Defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping. Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Discuss with customer process consultants and business SME to understand the analyzed process. Derive automation opportunities and recommendations from the Discover product output and discussions.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Indianapolis IN United States or be willing to relocate to the area. We are giving remote work right now due to Covid,
- Candidate should experience with Java, JEE Technologies
- 4+ yrs. experience with Java, JEE Technologies (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JMS), XML Technologies
- Extensive hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Spring, Spring JPA, Spring Security, and Web Services with AWS development,
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
- Database Technologies (MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience with Eclipse based IDEs like RAD.
- Experience in Webservice development, configuration and implementation.
- Experience with Java8 and upgrades as well as conversions to Maven, Jenkins and Git highly desirable.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at
- EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin