Industry leader in Heating and Air is hiring HVAC Service Technicians
Our client has been in the HVAC business for 25 years with an ongoing commitment to outstanding customer service, honest business practices and employee training and development.
Our HVAC Residential Service Technician will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms to maintain, diagnose, and correct HVAC system problems. Our service technicians are the company's primary liaison with the customers and must be able to maintain excellent customer relations at all times. Technicians should be able to communicate technical explanations to non-technical clients.Job Responsibilities for HVAC Maintenance Technician :
Job Duties for HVAC Technician:
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
Job Requirements of HVAC Technician:
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians' and customers' needs.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
Benefits for HVAC Technician:
- 3 years of HVAC field experience.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Valid driver's license.
- Prefer a Trade School graduate
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers.
- Paid employee health insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- 401K program with company match
- Paid ongoing factory training
- Company truck
- Company phone
Powered by JazzHR