You will complete financial analysis of Real Estate acquisitions and developments using proprietary financial model. Analysis may include market research, comparative analysis of comp set, obtaining third party budgets, and review of historical financial data.
BRODER & SACHSE REAL ESTATE
Come experience the exceptional with us.
Headquartered in Detroit, Broder & Sachse Real Estate focuses on acquiring and developing multifamily, retail, boutique office, and mixed-use projects in both urban and suburban markets. Drawing from over 25 years of this robust industry expertise, an entrepreneurial, service-minded approach, and a laser-focused vision on building and maintaining relationships, Broder & Sachse Real Estate has established its reputation as a world-class development and management company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Mathematics
- 1-3 years professional experience in real estate, consulting or investment banking preferred.
- Familiarity with local and national real estate markets and regulations
- Demonstrated High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
What you'll be doing:
- Must demonstrate and model Broder & Sachse's core values.
- Create and maintain financial models for potential investments.
- Travel to properties located in specific markets.
- Provide market research and property profiles in target markets.
- Develop/steward strategic relationships which enhance investment opportunities.
- Assist in executing transactions for acquisitions and/or dispositions.
- Provide reports and presentations for company executives.
- Maintain corporate measurable and property performance tracking.
- Prepare presentation materials for variety of uses, including RFP's and Investors Presentations.
- General accounting responsibilities.
- Providing meaningful support to property management and asset management
Who We Are:
We manage a diverse portfolio, offering its residents and tenants access to a world-class ecosystem of amenities and opportunities. Broder & Sachse provides exceptional customer service by committing to our core values, including:
- Do the right thing
- Pursue excellence by constantly raising the bar
- Have passion and enthusiasm
- Do whatever it takes
We and our properties have been repeatedly recognized with several national and local awards, including:
- Best and Brightest Company to Work For
- Top Workplace
- The Hamilton: MHN Excellence Gold Award Winner
- The Hamilton: 2019 Retrofit Metamorphosis Award
- The Scott at Brush Park: MHN Excellence Gold Award for Development and Design: Community Impact
- The Scott at Brush Park: Commercial Property Executive's Distinguished Achievement Silver Award for Best Development
Broder and Sachse is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is strives for diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected group. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form or contact Myra at from People and Perks with any questions or requests for accommodation.
To all recruitment agencies: Broder and Sachse does not accept non partner agreement agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our team members, partners or any other company location. Broder and Sachse is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.