Lincoln Investment is seeking experienced Financial Advisor in Lehigh Valley.
For over 50 years, Lincoln Investment has been helping investors work toward their financial goals. Lincoln Investment is a full-service Broker-Dealer, Registered Investment Adviser whose financial professionals offer a wide variety of retirement plan accounts, investment advisory services, college savings plans, insurance products and non-qualified investments.
The successful candidates will also have the opportunity to acquire new clients in current 403(b) and 457 school district payroll slots and also may earn the opportunity to become a partner and successor of an established Senior Financial Professional.
The qualified individuals will:
- Have a current book of business of at least $10 million of AUM
- Display the ability to be a self-starter/entrepreneur and demonstrate high skill with relationships and the key competencies required to be a successful Financial Advisor
- Have the ability to generate leads; set and hold productive meetings; present and implement solutions; and be proactive in providing ongoing support and service
- Understand that our value lies in the depth of client relationships and is exceptional at developing them
- Be an established, consummate professional at all times, both internally with our team and externally with the public
- Provide clients with a full range of investment and insurance solutions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 yrs. financial services sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 preferred
- FINRA Series 6, 63 and 65 may be considered for exceptional candidates
- State life and health insurance license