Experienced Nannies and Babysitters Wanted in La Jolla and surrounding areas!
Looking to help supplement your income immediately? Is your current job on hold, on hiatus or uncertain? Eager to lend a hand in your neighborhood to families who are struggling with childcare for healthy
children while school is out or their regular childcare plans are closed? Let's work together!
If you are engaging, communicative, and friendly, we'd love to hear from you. This position is open to you if you already have experience with children from group settings such as daycare, babysitting, short-term summer nannying, camp counseling, or preschool teaching, or other in-home experience for even short periods. You are a mom and dad or a grandparent? Perfect! Have you worked in a school in any or all support environments? That works too!
With experience and a clean background screen, we can have you helping families and your bank balanced within days.
Compensation + Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage, including overtime at 1.5 hourly wage over 40 hours per week.
- Flexibility to work around a school (video class) schedule if you are a student, or other gigs if you are a gig economy worker or on call at your current position
- Ability to start with just a few days per week if needed due to other commitments
- Paid training + professional development
- Work within 10-15 miles of your home!
Don't delay. Join us today and together, let's get you working. College Nannies + Sitters is the nation's most respected, complete and professional resource helping busy families raise smart, confident, well-adjusted kids. Join our mission of Building Stronger Families.
- You will be able to provide 2 references, both childcare and non-family related
- You have relatable childcare experience and the desire to work one-on-one with children in their home, putting safety above all else
- Your phone isn't your life, and you can disconnect from it to connect with a child
- You have a reliable vehicle & valid drivers license
- You're already CPR certified or willing to do so - we will reimburse!
- You are available any 8 hour blocks of time during the week, Monday - Friday
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families. We are following updates and guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, and staying informed on best practices.
Powered by JazzHR