- Are you ready for an electrifying career with Impec Group?
- Does mechanical inclination come naturally to you? Do you enjoy working independently?
- Are you California-state-certified?
If so, consider joining our team as an Electrician
in Santa Clara County
Impec Group focuses on the human touch - the experiences, health, safety, and wellbeing as we interact with each other in the workplace. Since 1991, our organization serves people. Our mission is people's success within the workplace industry. Thirty years later, we continue to think bigger, bolder, and dive deeper into the solutions needed to ensure people's success.
As a Certified Electrician
at Impec Group you experience the reward of helping our clients manage and maintain their facilities. Join us on our mission to provide professional integrated facility management services. The ideal candidate has experience installing, maintaining, and repairing the electrical systems, and products used in businesses. This candidate must possess effective communication skills and the ability to meet the evolving needs of our client. The ideal candidate understands how to adapt to provide the level of service for which Impec Group is known.Requirements
- Replace lamps, ballasts, and light fixtures.
- Test functionality of safety switches on compactors
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM) on generators and emergency fire pump. (Check fluid levels and exercise equipment weekly).
- Provide electrical power to modular workstations.
- Troubleshoot and provide minor repair to lighting and wiring.
- Perform predictive and emergent maintenance on electrical equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Minimal HVAC Manages HVAC requests
- Perform other electrician related tasks as directed.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Current CA State Certified Electrician
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Knowledge of Electrician and general construction codes
- Positive friendly attitude and the ability to work well in groups.
- Good DMV record and current driver license
- Ability to be take initiative, follow directions, and communicate well. .
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs. or more.
Employment Status RegularBenefits
This exempt position enjoys Impec Group's standard suite of health, medical, dental, vision, and retirement plan benefits.
Impec Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.