Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is currently seeking a CyberArk Security Engineer for a position located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Automation of processes across the entire CyberArk product suite
- Review existing CyberArk implementation and make recommendations and adjustments based on industry best practices.
- CyberArk administration, configuration, implementations, designs, and troubleshooting
- Maintain CyberArk on a daily basis from a tier 3-4 standpoint
- Resolution of tier 2/3 trouble tickets including password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, scheduling.
- Installation of CyberArk vault including multiple CPMs and PVWAs.
- Collaborate to define access control, user entitlements, and user access policy management
- Collaborate to develop and execute overall project plan and timelines for key deliverables
- Lead initiative to establish operational standards for secrets management service
- Cross-train and develop peers on CyberArk suite of products
- Work with development teams on integration with Conjur
- Troubleshooting experience of Vault, CPM, Conjur/AAM and PVWA issues
- Experience in Privileged Account Management with CyberArk PIM Administration
- Experience with the CyberArk Conjur solution
- Advanced experience with script development (PowerShell/Python preferred)
- Good experience in implementation and integration of Cyber-Ark's Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Suite
- Experience with PAM Operational tasks - Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, User Access Policy Management.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in relevant IT field (Software Engineering, Computer Science, Network Security).
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated excellent technical writing skills and project/program management experience.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO . PLEASE INCLUDE "CyberArk Security Engineer" IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.