Responsibilities for our Account Managers include daily sales calls on existing customers. They present products to architects, designers, end users and other users. New end use business development skills are highly preferred. Additionally, he or she will continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a key awareness of what is happening within the given territory. Commercial flooring experience is a must.
- Manage project from inception to completion including identifying opportunity, product selection, specification, order placement, order tracking, delivery coordination, installation oversight, punch walk/ claim coordination (if necessary), and communication of maintenance program.
- Must be motivated and comfortable working and supporting a closely knit team environment.
- Must be able and competent to work with and manage customer base through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool such as Salesforce.com
- Build relationships with existing and new customers by entertaining such as lunches, dinners, or special events.
- Implement the selling process in his/her area; they must have the ability to make good judgment decisions.
- A full understanding of the product line is essential.
- An understanding of the application that each product serves is critical.
- The ability to interface/communicate with a diverse group of customers in a friendly and respectable manner is an especially important.
- Our ideal candidate will possess a flexible personality and be able to communicate clearly to other persons, both orally and in written form.
- Ability to give presentations to architects, designers, and end-users to educate them on the flooring industry and how the company can benefit them on their projects.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous floor covering sales experience required.
- Commercial flooring experience preferred, or commercial interiors or finishes.