B6 Real Estate Advisors ("B6") is a commercial brokerage firm, uniquely positioned in the middle market to sell buildings and raise debt/ equity capital on behalf of owners in New York City and New Jersey. Our business model is founded on collaboration, territory expertise and tailored technology, which generates multiple sources of income for our agents. We are committed to a core set of values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration. Our people exhibit the inner drive to excel at what they do. We are committed to a team driven, collaborative and connected culture that allows us to best meet our client's goals. The firm is actively recruiting debt and equity brokers in the New York and New Jersey markets to provide real estate capital advisory services to assist clients in sourcing debt and equity up and down the capital stack.
- Originate financing mandates across various asset classes by securing new business opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building.
- Work closely with the firm's investment sales teams to capitalize on cross-selling opportunities ensuring we provide the best value to clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with owners, developers, lenders and investors.
- Create a targeted lender list for effective marketing campaigns.
- Lead the execution process from origination to closing including- initial loan sizing, packaging offering materials, negotiating loan terms, advising client on lender proposals, and monitor and assist in the loan closing process.
- Analyze market data and trends to educate and provide advisory services to clients.
- Arrange property site tours on behalf of clients and lenders.
- Engage with your local business community to consistently build your network and referral pipeline.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU JOIN:
Our business model and internal resources are designed to support our agents in all aspects of their business. We offer a unique and comprehensive training program to help facilitate success within our model. We provide an advanced marketing system and support that promotes both our corporate brand and your tailored agent brand, as well as assisting in the development of sophisticated marketing collateral. We also provide a customized technology platform that facilitates streamlined processing of day-to-day tasks, superior data and sophisticated analytics that results in significant time saving for the agent, allowing you to focus on more critical tasks. Additionally, our program provides dedicated management support and cross-selling opportunities with our investment sales division. Finally, we differentiate ourselves by prioritizing market transparency and a collaborative environment to ensure the best service and value to our clients.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Demonstrated track record within debt and equity capital markets.
- Existing relationships and experience working with owners, developers and lenders.
- Strong analytical abilities, specifically focused on underwriting and asset valuation.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to originate business and cultivate relationships.
- Effective communication skills, creative approach to problem-solving, including negotiating capabilities.
- Team oriented, collaborative and strong leadership that supports the company culture.
- Self-starter, with entrepreneurial approach and willingness to roll-up your sleeves.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Evident passion and a desire to build a career in brokerage.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably in commercial real estate brokerage.
- Bachelors &/or Advanced Degree preferred.
- Will require appropriate Salespersons License.