Prager Metis CPAs, LLC seeks a Billing Assistant for our Basking Ridge, NJ office. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent career growth and mobility.Responsibilities:
- Work with Partners to facilitate their weekly billing - partners in various offices
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet which track various billing components
- Generate reports from billing software
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Issue invoices and bills and send to clients through various channels
- 1-2 years' experience working in an internal accounting capacity
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and takes the initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a client-focused team environment, building a spirit of cooperation, and sharing knowledge and skills with others in the group
- Flexibility to work over-time and rotating night/weekend shifts during the tax season
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of Practice Management helpful, but not necessary
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, flex spending, vacation, and paid holidays.
Please send cover letter and resume to
Powered by JazzHR