The Rallye Motor Company has immediate opportunities for sales & service valets at Rallye Lexus!
Seeking reliable, energetic, motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Must have a clean New York driver's license.
Responsibilities for this position include
The Rallye Motor Company is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce that supports our culture of customer service and automotive excellence
- Valets ensure the safe and efficient parking/transportation of client and company owned vehicles while delivering an experience that exceeds our clients expectations.
- Greeting & directing all service clients, taking photos of vehicles upon arrival, tagging vehicles, parking and retrieving vehicles,
- Pick up & drop off vehicles to and from our storage lot as required by management.
- Valets will work closely with fellow team members and managers to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws.
. We strive to provide the Rallye team members with a variety of career opportunities that promote personal growth & learning, work-life balance, and equality.
Our superior benefits and focus on employee growth and development are just a few reasons you will want to consider joining Rallye!Requirements
- Clean and valid NY drivers license.
- Prior valet experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outgoing and patient personality with outstanding customer relations ability
- Professional personal appearance
- Great benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage for employee & family!
- Company paid life insurance and optional additional coverage.
- Voluntary short term and long term disability available.
- Paid time off!
- Paid holidays!
- 401K plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.