Nisum is a global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning technology strategy, insights & analytics, blockchain, project enablement and software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto "Building Success Together®," we've grown to over 1,300 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan.
Description - Account Development Manager
Nisum is seeking an Account Development Manager who is excellent at consultative technology sales, and is excited about the prospect of directly driving growth at a growing organization. If you have a drive for success, and if you are goal oriented, motivated, and a strategic thinker, let's talk!
To be successful in this position, you must possess a consultative sales approach, be able to influence and manage internal, as well as client resources, clearly and effectively present new ideas and concepts, have a proven track record of successfully negotiating and closing large transactions and the ability to comfortably discuss technology and pricing in a dynamic environment.
This role requires a passion for farming and managing the client expectation throughout the sales and delivery process.
Serve as business owners for assigned accounts, managing day-to-day activities and P&L for those accounts
Develop account penetration strategy, gain account intelligence and develop business with clients
Manage on-time and on-budget delivery with planned profitability, consistently looking to improve quality and profitability
Develop rapport at all levels to position yourself and Nisum as a true technology partner
Leverage all resources for sales & delivery to maximize close ratio and client satisfaction
A detail-oriented mindset and the ability to perform complex pricing analysis without constant guidance
Be able to have effective business conversations to understand needs and relevant solutions
Generate sales growth to develop and farm accounts, establish relationships at multiple levels throughout the client organization, and close viable business opportunities.
Build a sales pipeline for account growth
Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
Lead RFPs and proactive bids, including Renewals, Extensions, and large-scale projects
Education and Experience
- Minimum 10+ years proven sales experience (ideally with a technology services company) and a proven track record to execute and deliver results in previous sales positions
- Experience managing Client P&L of $15m+
- Strong understanding of latest top trends and offerings in technology, Digital, eCommerce, Cloud, and Analytics
- Proven analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in the full sales life cycle, including account penetration, proposal development and delivery as well as negotiating and closing
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred & technology background a big plus